Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The ultraZOOM-3 is a research-grade, stereo zoom microscope with advanced HD coated optics, flat field objectives, widefield eyepieces and exceptional build quality. It has a magnification range of 7x-63x, expandable to an impressive 3.5x-315x with the use of additional eyepieces and/objective lenses (available to purchase separately, please see accessories). The ultraZOOM-3 is equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head which means that images can be viewed using both the eyepieces and a camera at the same time.
The microscope head is mounted on a robust metal pillar stand. Illumination is provided by a top 3W LED spot lamp mounted at the rear of the holder and a transmitted 5W LED lamp mounted beneath the opaque stage plate (with diffuser). As LEDs provide no measurable heat, the microscope is suitable for viewing live specimens. Both lamps have adjustable intensity and the angle of the top lamp can also be altered. An opaque insert is provided for the stage and a pair of specimen clips fit into predrilled holes in the base.
Requires 220/240V or 110V mains electricity. A power cord, dust cover and manual are supplied with this microscope.
* Demanding imaging
* Magnification: 7x-63x
* Zoom ratio: 9:1
* Working distance: 110mm (expandable to 165mm with 0.5x auxiliary objective lens)
* Objectives: Zoom objectives 0.7x-6.3x
* Eyepieces: Pair of 10x magnification (field number 22mm)
* Eyepiece Tubes: 30mm inner diameter, 45˚ inclined. Interpupiliary distance adjustable for comfortable viewing.
* Zoom control: Pair of zoom knobs located on both sides of the head with calibration marks.
* Camera port: Suitable for the attachment of almost any camera with the appropriate adapter.
* Head body: Fits an 88mm internal diameter microscope holder. Includes lip for holding an optional ring light and internal thread for attaching optional auxiliary objectives.
* Extras: Includes dust cover and manual.
* Pillar height: 330mm
* Internal diameter of microscope holder: 88mm
* Top spot lamp: 3W LED, mounted at rear of holder, adjustable angle and intensity
* Transmitted lamp: 5W LED, mounted under stage plate with diffuser, adjustable intensity
* Stage inserts: Opaque insert included
* Specimen clips: Clips fit into predrilled holes on the base
* Power: Mains 220/240V or 110V (power cord included, internal low voltage for safety)