+44 1803 865913
By: Mark Stallworthy(Author)
Understanding Environmental Law has been designed particularly with the new law student in mind, providing a clear introduction and thorough understanding of the way Environmental Law has developed and the current challenges it faces. The text covers the essential themes and issues and provides a broad perspective and general understanding of the legal principles.
- Environmental Law
- Human Society and the Environment
- The Challenge for Environmental Lawyers
- Legal Regulation and the Environment I
- Individuals and the Environment
- Legal Regulation and the Environment II
- Law and a Sustainable Future
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985