+44 1803 865913
This volume brings together the geochemical, geophysical and geodynamical approaches to study the processes active during ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) tectonics. The collection of papers explores our understanding of the creation, preservation, and exhumation of ultrahigh-pressure rocks. The book should be of interest to any earth scientist interested in ultrahigh pressure processes and the formation and modification of continental crust.
1. Active Crustal Subduction and Exhumation in Taiwan; C.H. Lin, S.W. Roecker
2. Melting of Crustal Rocks During Continental Collision and Subduction; A.E.P. Douce, T.C. McCarthy
3. Rheology of crustal Rocks at Ultrahigh Pressure; B. Stockhert, J. Renner
4. Thermal Controls on Slab Breakoff and the Rise of High-Pressure Rocks During Continental Collisions; J.H. Davies, F. von Blanckenburg
5. Exhumation of Ultrahigh-Pressure Rocks: Thermal Boundary Conditions and Cooling History; B. Grasemann, et al.
6. Active Tectonics and Ultrahigh-Pressure Rocks; A.E. Blythe
7. K-Ar (40Ar/39Ar) Geochronology of Ultrahigh Pressure Rocks; S. Scaillet
8. Geochemical and Isotopic Characteristics of UHP Eclogites and Ultramafic Rocks of the Dabie Orogen: Implications for Continental Subduction and Collisional Tectonics; B.M. Jahn
9. Stable Isotope Geochemistry of Ultrahigh-Pressure Rocks; D. Rumble
10. Tracing the Extent of a UHP Metamorphic Terrane: Mineral-Inclusion Study of Zircons in Gneisses from the Dabie Shan; H. Tabata, et al.
11. H2O Recycling During Continental Collision: Phase-Equilibrium and Kinetic Considerations; W.G. Ernst, et al.
12. Influence of Fluid and Deformation on Metamorphism of the Deep Crust and Consequences for the Geodynamics of Collision Zones; H. Austrheim
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985