New from the best-selling Wild Guides, discover the hidden side of these popular islands, from deserted beaches and emerald coves to mountain viewpoints, caves and ancient ruins. Filled with spectacular photography and engaging travel writing, this book will appeal to family in search of the good life, as well adventure travellers.
- Discover the best local food culture, with the best fresh, local food.
- Scan the ocean from bronze age cave dwellings high in the cliffs.
- Hike down ravines to deserted beaches with clear turquoise waters.
- Find smugglers’ sea caves accessed by secret doorways.
- Watch the sunset with fresh fish by the best chiringuito beach bars.
- Sleep in hammocks among ancient forests.
- Stay in medieval farmhouses among olive groves.
Sisters Anna Deacon and Lizzie Graham are wild swimmers and adventure seekers. Lizzie has lived off-grid in Mallorca for over 20 years and leads mountain treks on rescue horses, as featured in The Sunday Telegraph. Author and photographer Anna lives in Scotland, has written for The Guardian, The Scotsman and Stylist, and is the author of four books.