Stem cell mobilization represents a transient increase in the levels of circulating stem and progenitor cells. In Stem Cell Mobilization: Methods and Protocols: Methods in Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail cell mobilization methodology and recent developments in the field for basic and biomedical research community. Specifically clinical hematopoietic progenitor cell mobilization protocols, frontiers in mobilization and analysis of non-hematopoietic progenitors, mesenchymal progenitor cells, monocyte-derived fibroblast progenitors, and very small embryonic like cells.
Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Stem Cell Mobilization: Methods and Protocols: Methods in Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this important stem cell research.
1. Mobilization of Hematopoietic Stem/progenitor Cells: General Principles and Molecular Mechanisms Halvard Bonig and Thalia Papayannopoulou
2. Quantifying Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell Mobilization Shiri Gur-Cohen, Kfir Lapid, Tsvee Lapidot
3. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization with G-CSF Chitra Hosing
4. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization with Agents Other Than G-CSF Jonathan Hoggatt and Louis M. Pelus
5. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization: A Clinical Protocol Gina Pesek and Michele Cottler-Fox
6. Monitoring Blood for CD34+ cells to Determine Timing of Hematopietic Progenitor Cells (HPC) Apheresis M. Louette Vaughn and Edmund K. Waller
7. Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Collection S. Darlene Marlow and Myra House
8. Managing Apheresis Complications during the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Collection S. Darlen Marlow and Myra House
9. Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Apheresis Processing Eleanor S. Hamilton and Edmund K. Waller
10. Toxicities of Mobilized Stem Cell Infusion Jonathan L. Kaufman
11. Mobilization of Hematopoietic Stem Cells by Depleting Bone Marrow Macrophages Valerie Barbier Ingrid G. Winkler and Jean-Pierre Levesque
12. Combinatorial Stem Cell Mobilization in Animal Models Simon C Pitchford and Sara M Rankin
13. Vascular Progenitor Cell Mobilization Kirsten A. Kienstra and Karen K. Hirschi
14. Evaluation of Circulating Endothelial Precursor Cells in Cancer Patients Francesco Bertolini, Patrizia Mancuso, Liat Benayoun, Svetlana Gingis-Velitski, and Yuval Shaked
15. Tracking Inflammation-Induced Mobilization of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Erika L. Spaeth, Shannon Kidd and Frank C Marini
16. Differentiation of Circulating Monocytes into Fibroblast-like Cells Darrell Pilling and Richard H. Gomer
17. Enumeration of Very Small Embryonic Like Stem Cells in Peripheral Blood Rui Liu and Mariusz Z. Ratajczak
18. Generation of Vascular Niche for Studying Stem Cell Homeostasis Jason M. Butler and Shahin Rafii
19. Studying Vascular Progenitor Cells in a Neonatal Mouse Model Kirsten A. Kienstra and Karen K. Hirschi
20. Progenitor Cell Mobilization from Extramaedullary Organs Mikhail G. Kolonin
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!