We currently have one Ex-Demo Browning Spec Ops Elite HP5 available for a reduced price. It is in very good condition and has barely been used, but there is minor damage to the box.
Featuring Browning's RADIANT 5 illumination technology, the Spec Ops Elite HP5 is a great addition to Browning's highly regarded Edge and Elite series.
The Spec Ops Elite HP5 is a fantastic No Glow trail camera that offers great image quality for those focusing on nocturnal wildlife. For night and low light recordings, it draws on its powerful RADIANT 5 and High Dynamic Range technology which captures excellent detail during complete darkness. The illumination flash range is up to 30 metres and the detection range is adjustable, covering a maximum distance of 24 metres. If the quality of night images is important, and you are focussing on shy and often wary wildlife, then the Spec Ops Elite HP5 is a great choice.
This camera takes 24MP images and records in full HD video (1920 x 1080p). The trigger speed is adjustable between 0.1 - 0.7 seconds, enabling customisation to suit the speeds of different species. The recovery time between images is also quick at 0.5 seconds.
Daytime footage is recorded in colour, while night time and low light footage is recorded in black and white using the infrared LEDs. These LEDs can be adjusted between various settings to balance distance and power consumption and provide the optimal setup for your camera. The smart IR video function continues to record footage as long as the animal remains active in front of the camera (to a max. 2 mins in day, 20s at night). The HP series also comes with a programmable stop/start timer, which allows you to designate a window of time when the camera will trigger and target the activity periods to match certain species.
The design of the new HP5 is very rugged and it features a camouflage case to aid concealment in the field. The front-facing 5cm colour viewing screen is another highlight ensuring accurate set-up and easy reviewing of results in the field. The camera is powered by 8 x AA batteries (Lithium batteries included in the starter bundle) and is compatible with SDXC cards of up to 512GB as well as SDHC cards (32GB SDHC included with starter bundle). SD card management options allow you to overwrite older images on the card if the memory is full.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at its full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries. Additionally, we recommend using an SD card with a minimum write speed of 10MB/s (also labelled as U1 or class 10).
* Records 24MP images
* 5cm colour viewing screen
* Invisible infrared Radiant 5 technology illumination at night
* Up to 30m infrared flash range at night
* Adjustable IR flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
* 0.1 ‐ 0.7 second adjustable trigger speed
* Captures 1920 x 1080 FHD video with sound (5s ‐ 2min in day, 20s at night)
* Adjustable detection range up to 24m
* 0.5 second recovery time between images
* HDR Night Images (High Dynamic Range)
* Illuma‐smart technology automatically adjusts IR flash for perfect night photos
* SD card management options
* Smart IR video
* Selectable start / stop image timer
* Long battery life from 8 AA batteries (Lithium batteries included with starter bundle)
* Battery meter functions with Alkaline and Lithium batteries
* Up to 8 Multi-shot images
* Up to 8 Rapid-fire Images
* Programmable picture delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* Picture info bar displays: Time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
* Multilingual programming menu
* 12V external power jack
* Supports up to 512GB SDXC memory card (32GB SDHC included with starter bundle)
* ¼” ‐20 tripod socket
* Compact case size 12.7 x 8.9 x 5.1cm
* Metal tree mount bracket
* Timelapse Plus camera mode, with infrared triggered pictures
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch timelapse viewer software
* Image resolution: 24MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (60 fps, 5 sec.‐ 2 min. length, max 20s at night)
* Night vision flash: 30m range
* Night vision LED type: No-glow
* Detection range: 24m
* Colour view screen
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (8, only included with the starter bundle) or 12V external power jack
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years