The Dark Ops Pro X is a weatherproof, motion-activated trail camera that records HD videos (1600 x 900 HD+) and 20MP images onto an SD card (up to 512GB SDXC memory cards supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever motion is sensed within its monitoring range. The camera records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using No Glow infrared LED illumination that is invisible to humans and wildlife.
The Dark Ops family of cameras have the smallest case size (10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm) which makes them the easiest to conceal. They also feature no-glow infra-red flash so that animals will be unaware when they trigger it. The picture quality of the Dark Ops Pro X is 20MP, ensuring wildlife shots of excellent quality and the 0.22 second trigger speed ensures that nothing will be missed. The high quality 1600 x 900 HD+ video is recorded with sound which can be set to record for between 5 seconds and 2 minutes. At night, illumination is provided by no-glow infrared LEDs that are completely invisible and the detection range is adjustable and reaches up to 24m. A key feature of this camera is the internal 1.5” colour screen which enables you to change settings. You can capture up to 8 multishot images and 8 rapid-fire images as well as set a time-lapse with the Dark Ops Pro X's Timelapse Plus camera mode. The delay between pictures is adjustable (between 1 second to 1 hour) and the picture info bar shows time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure and camera ID. Additional features include SD card management options and a Smart IR Video setting that allows the camera to continue recording wildlife during the daytime for up to 5 minutes. Power is supplied by x6 AA batteries.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at it’s full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
* 20MP Images
* 0.22 second trigger speed
* 0.6 second picture recovery time
* 1600 x 900 HD+ videos with sound (5 sec.‐ 2 min. length)
* Smart IR video
* Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED illumination at night
* Illuma‐Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
* 24m (80ft) flash range
* 24m (80 ft) detection range
* Compact case size 10.8cm x 7.6cm x 6.35cm (4.25” x 3” x 2.5”)
* Timelapse camera mode plus IR triggered images
* Long battery life from 6 AA batteries
* Up to 8 multi Shot images
* Up to 8 Rapid Fire images
* 12-volt external power jack
* Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
* 3.8cm (1.5") color view screen
* Programmable picture delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
* Support up to 512GB SDXC memory card
* SD card management options
* ¼” ‐20 tripod socket
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
* Highly Effective Camo finish
* All‐Steel adjustable tree mount bracket
* Image resolution: 20MP
* Video resolution: 1600 x 900
* 3MP day/night sensors
* Night-time IR Range: up to 24m
* Display screen: Colour 1.5"
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (6, only included with the starter bundle)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years