Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Language: Chinese with English summary, keys, and scientific nomenclature
The present monograph is divided into two parts. Part one is a general account of Tabanidae. Part two is a systematic account of the Pangoniinae, Chrysopinae and Tabaninae of Tabaninae of China.It is the main and larger part of Fauna Sinica: Insecta, Volume 59: Diptera: Tabanidae. There are 3 subfamilies, 14 genera, and 458 species / subspecies in this monograph.
1. History of Tabanidae researches
2. Morphology and anatomy of Tabanidae .
3. Biology and ecology of Tabanidae
4. Classification of Tabanidae
5. Zoogeographical distribution of Tabanidae
6. Medical importance of tabanids
7. The methods of tabanids surveys, specimens collection and preparation