+44 1803 865913
A history of the first 100 years of the A.O.U., highlighting the Union's activities and accomplishments, relating some to overall developments in the evolution of American natural science. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Published by the Club, With the support of the American Ornithologists' Union.
- The Auk, A Quarterly Journal of Ornithology
- Classification and Checklists
- Annual Meetings
- Research and Awards in the AOU
- Bird Protection
- Special Projects
- Patterns of Change in the AOU
- Conclusions. Endnotes
- Literature Cited. Appendices: Presidents, Vice Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers, Editors
- AOU Founders, 1883, and highlights of their careers
- Annual Meetings of the AOU 1883-1982
- Brewster Medals 1929-1982
- Coues Awards 1972-1982
- The 'Ten Year Index' of The Auk
- Pertinent data of the Ornithological Monographs
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985