+44 1803 865913
The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry on environmental sciences, environmental chemistry, environmental protection, ecology and detergents is intended for scientists, engineers, graduate students in the fields of environmental sciences, risk assessment and risk controlling, toxicology, ecology, decision-makers in government, industry and regulatory bodies.
- P. Christophliemk, P. Gerike, M. Potokar, Dusseldorf/FRG: Zeolites
- J.S. Falcone, J.G. Blumberg, Conchohocken/PA: Anthropogenic Silicates
- J.L. Hamelink, Midland/MI: Silicones
- D. Gleisberg, Hurth/FRG: Phosphate
- W.E. Gledhill, T. Feijtel, St. Louis/MO: Environmental Properties and Safety Assessment of Organic Phosphonates Used for Detergent and Water Treatment Application
- H.L. Hoyt, H.L. Gewanter, Groton/CT: Citrate
- H.J. Opgenorth, Ludwigshafen/FRG: Polymeric Materials, Polycarboxylates
- J.G. Batelaan, C.G. van Ginkel, F. Balk, Arnhem/NL: CMC
- P.A. Gilbert, Merseyside/UK: EDTA and TAED.
- R.S. Boethling, D.G. Lynch, Washington,D.C.: Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants
- H.A. Painter, Knebworth/UK: Anionic Surfactants
- R.J. Watkinson, G.C
- Mitchell, M.S. Holt, Sittingbourne/UK: The Environmental Chemistry, Fate and Effects of Nonionic Surfactants
- K. Raymond, L. Butterwick, London: Perborate
- H.B. Kramer, Amsterdam: Fluorescent Whitening Agents
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985