+44 1803 865913
The TRX-3S radio telemetry receiver represents an affordable tracking solution for monitoring three animals at a time. It is lightweight, at under 400 grams, but has full functionality, with an attenuator switch to minimise swamping of the signal at close quarters and an LED scale to display signal strength. The TRX-3S is powered by 8 x AAA batteries (included), providing 8 – 10 hours of tracking time, and is supplied with a padded carry case.
* 3 channels
* Lightweight receiver: 397 g
* LED signal bar
* 8 disposable AAA batteries included
* Padded carrying case with shoulder strap and belt loop included
Available programmed at 151MHz or 173MHz. Please contact us if you require a different frequency range or if you have existing transmitters that you need your receiver to be compatible with.
* Noise Figure: 2.8 dB typical
* Input Impedance: 50 ohms
* Frequency Range: 3 channels that are 10 KHz wide, with 30 KHz spacing between channels.
* Frequency Stability: +/- 2 KHz from -20 to +120 degrees F or better
* Image and Spurious Rejection: 45db or better
* Minimum Discernible Signal: -148 dBm (.01 microvolts) or better
* Circuit Design: Conversion superheterodyne with 2 pole crystal 22.4 KHz filter @ 6 dB down, passband
* Manual Gain Control Range: 70 dB
* Tuning: 10KHz spaced channels, tuned by quartz-locked digital synthesizer.
* Fine tune VCXO +/- 5 KHz
* Sweep: N.A.
* Frequency Resetability: +/- 2 KHz or better
* Signal Metering: 0-1 scale, minimum signal to activate, 140 dBm, 30 dB dynamic range
* Noise Blanking Circuit: N.A.
* Operating Voltage: 9-14 volts DC
* Battery Pack: 8 disposable AAA batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 188 x 88 x 34 mm
* Weight: 397g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985