The LCD makes View 2 ideal for applications where viewing the current reading is vital, with easy to read 4-digit digital display. The sensor is housed in a food-grade casing.
This model records temperature from an external probe (not included).
To use this logger you will also require a PC, a cable, Tinytag software and a probe.
* Range: -40° to +125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Type: Standard Probe (not included)
* Logger Resolution: 0.02°C
* Display Resolution: 0.1°C
* Memory: Non-volatile
* No. of Readings: 30,000
* Display: 4 digits + indicators
* Trigger Start: Magnetic reed switch
* Delayed Start: Relative / Actual up to 45 days
* Stop Options: When full / after n readings / never (wrap around)
* Reading Types: Actual / Min / Max
* Logging Interval: 1s to 10 days
* Offload: While stopped or when logging in minute multiples
* Alarms: Two, fully programmable
* Functional Range: -30° to +70°C
* IP Rating: IP65 splashproof
* Battery Life: Up to 3 years (battery replacement recommended every year)
* Case Style: IP68 noryl, Blue/orange food grade
* Weight: 85g
* Dimensions of Case: 85 x 77 x 35mm