+44 1803 865913
Language: Chinese with English summary, keys, and scientific nomenclature
The present monograph is divided into two parts. Part one is a general account of Tabanidae. Part two is a systematic account of the Pangoniinae, Chrysopinae and Tabaninae of Tabaninae of China.It is the main and larger part of Fauna Sinica: Insecta, Volume 59: Diptera: Tabanidae. There are 3 subfamilies, 14 genera, and 458 species / subspecies in this monograph.
1. History of Tabanidae researches
2. Morphology and anatomy of Tabanidae .
3. Biology and ecology of Tabanidae
4. Classification of Tabanidae
5. Zoogeographical distribution of Tabanidae
6. Medical importance of tabanids
7. The methods of tabanids surveys, specimens collection and preparation
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985