+44 1803 865913
Chemical genomics technology has been steadily improving, delivering new biological probes and drugs, and the explicit use of the term "chemical proteomics" has increased with it, as proteins have always been at the heart of this technology. In "Chemical Genomics and Proteomics: Reviews and Protocols", experts in the field present updated reviews of the chemistry of small molecules and their interaction with protein targets as well as detailed protocols that cover different types of ligands, carbohydrates, and lipids. For example, the generation of their protein targets and methods for measuring their interactions is covered.
Written in the highly successful "Methods in Molecular Biology" series format, methodology chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Thorough and up-to-date, "Chemical Genomics and Proteomics: Reviews and Protocols" aims to provide inspiration to those who wish to use chemical genomics and proteomics in their work and develop this young field into full maturity through the incorporation of the new biological and chemical technologies beginning to emerge here.
Part I: Reviews
1. Overview of Chemical Genomics and Proteomics
2. Exploring Chemical Space: Recent Advances in Chemistry
3. In Silico Design of Small Molecules
4. Surface Plasmon Resonance for Proteomics
Part II: Protocols
5. Biomimetic Affinity Ligands for Immunoglobulins Based on the Multicomponent Ugi Reaction
6. Preparation of Photo-Cross-Linked Small Molecule Affinity Matrices for Affinity Selection of Protein Targets for Biologically Active Small Molecules
7. Profiling Cellular Myristoylation and Palmitoylation Using ?-Alkynyl Fatty Acids
8. Fluorescence Labels in Kinases (FLiK): A High-Throughput Kinase Binding Assay for the Identification of DFG-Out Binding Ligands
9. Electrochemical Aptamer Sensor for Small Molecule Assays
10. Miniaturized, Microarray-Based Assays for Chemical Proteomic Studies of Protein Function
11. Glycan Microarrays
12. Resolving Bottlenecks for Recombinant Protein Expression in E. coli
13. Recombinant Protein Expression in the Baculovirus-Infected Insect Cell System
14. Systems for the Cell-Free Synthesis of Proteins
15. Protein Identification by MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985